CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Love To Eat, Eat, Eat..Solid Shapes! Freebie!

Hi there friends, it is getting late but I wanted to share with you this fun little graphing activity with your before I went to bed. My kiddos earned their first class party and this is what we are going to do to celebrate.
Here is what I bought at the store today.
Directions on how to play...NOT COMPLICATED AT ALL! 

Graph for recording results.

Now, Let's write about our data!

So, there ya have it! And it is completely FREE-
Click {HERE} to go to my store and grab a FREE Copy! I just ask one favor...let me know how it goes...if you take a copy and use it in your classroom that is! I will let you know tomorrow how my Solid Shape Food party goes and I will also be back with the funnest My Body, My Skeleton mini unit EVER! See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment