CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

 Thank you fabulous friends for playing... I wished I could give ALL of you a free copy! But...the random reporter has spoken and the winners are...


                                #2: Barbara at happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com
                                #9: Marcy
                               #13: Shannon

If you missed out on the giveaway, it isn't to late to purchase a "My Body, My Skeleton" unit. CLick {HERE} to go to my TpT store and grab a copy. It is super fun and your kiddos will LOVE it!

Congrats Ladies!!!! Thanks again for playing. Look for my Common Core Writing Unit for Second Quarter coming soon-Hopefully this week!

Happy (to soon) Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment