CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

September Calendar Freebie! and a Rainbow Fish Game


Hi again friends..I'm starting to get back into the swing of things and I updated my September calendar.  It is FREE so grab a copy by clicking on the picture. Next week is "Hit the Classroom Hard" week..UGH! We have been under construction for just about a year now and we were NOT allowed to go into school over the summer {which actually was really nice...forced us all to have a true vacation-at least we couldn't work at school but it didn't stop some of us from working at home!} So next week it is pedal to metal and WORK WORK WORK! So my friends-I am enjoying my last FEW days of relaxation!
Click on the pic to grab a copy or HERE!
I found this cute little Rainbow FIsh Game in my files. I made it last year and the kiddos LOVED it! Grab a copy below!



No comments:

Post a Comment