CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Common Core Writing Unit: First Grade Style!

Hi there friends...I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. I am happy to say that I have finished my Common Core Writing Unit: First GradeThis unit includes seven weeks worth of thematic writing activities. There are maps geared towards each topic for your students to organize their writing ideas with, cute writing paper, vocabulary enrichment activities, as well as craftivities. The writing mini units included are: All About Me, My Friend, A Scientist, The Flag, Apples, Fall, and Bats.  Each writing mini unit includes differentiated maps to meet each or your students’ needs. Each unit also includes a step by step "suggested use" guide to help you teach the writing process which can be so challenging especially for our little first grade friends. The units increase in expectations as you progress through each one ensuring all students will be grade level writers by the end of the first quarter.  Have a look below:

 








and don't forget the HUGE BACK TO SCHOOL happening right now! So click on my TpT button or on the sign below and check out this unit as well as many others that are ON SALE! 


1 comment:

  1. I love that you already have resources for apples ready and available!!! I love your blog! You have such amazing ideas. Thank you for sharing. I teach first grade and have started my own blog but I can't imagine it ever being as great as yours!! Thanks for passing along some inspiration!
    http://fantasticfirstgradeideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete