CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2012

Last Chance SALE TPT and Calendar Cuties!

Today is the last day my friends to get some incredible deals at the TpT store so don't miss out. If you haven't checked it out yet be sure you do...at the bottom of my post you can click on the picture and it will take you right over to my store.

In other news, I have posted two new sets of calendar pieces for August and September...and thanks to Mealonheadz clip art...boy are they cute!!!! So hop on over and grab a copy of each for your calendar. They are guaranteed to make your calendar look FABULOUS! Check out a preview below:

Also, don't forget about my Surfin' back to school unit and my Common Core Writing: First Grade unit which are new additions  to my store!

1 comment: