CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Where were you? and a Freebie...

Where were you on that day...9/11, the day the world stopped? I just had gotten into my car and was heading to school (college. I heard the confusion on the radio. It was Peter Jennings trying to describe the scene with a breaking voice on the verge of crying. The second plane hit and that was it, he was at a loss for words. Heartbreaking...but today we still STAND UNITED and FREE! God Bless America! I will NEVER forget!


WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

Freebie...

I have a freebie to share with all you wonderful teachers out there...My kiddo who is in fourth grade is struggling with taking tests. She switched schools this year and I think with the confusion and all the "newness" she has forgotten some of here test taking strategies she was taught from 3rd grade. SO, I made this bookmark to help remind her of the steps she needs to take during her tests. I printed it on card stock and laminated so she can actually check off the "job" or strategy as she completes it. I have it available at my store so if you would like a copy just click {HERE} and grab one! 


Happy Test Taking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment