CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Abe Writing, More Mental Madness, and Presidents Day Unit

First of all I have some cute graphic organizers for writing about Abe as well as a craftivity. Grab a copy HERE below to use in your class.
Tree Map with "tell-me-more's" used for organizing your ideas from the circle map below


Circle Map {this map is actually used first for brainstorming}

Cute finished product writing paper


Below is a cute little peek-over Abe for your finished writing. I am going to have the paper copied on white paper and then mount it on black construction for the black jacket look. 


Next is a freebie you can pick up at my TpT store. It is a fun game of 10 more, 10 less, 1 more, 1 less Mental Madness. Click HERE to go over and grab a copy!

And last but not least, DON"T MISS OUT ON MY PRESIDENTS DAY UNIT. This unit is perfect to use in your classroom to practice Common Core Standards + MORE. LOTS of fun games and activities so go on over to my TpT store and grab a copy. You can see a preview HERE and grab a couple freebies from my unit.


1 comment:

  1. I love all of your Thinking Maps! They are awesome :) I always look forward to seeing your new and creative ideas :) Thanks for sharing another great one!

    Lisa :)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete