CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

200+ Followers Freebie and Sadness in Coleville This Morning

Last night we found out through my daughter's friend that there was an explosion at the Marine Base Housing just miles down the road from where we live. My daughter's friend lives with her family on the Marine Base. She was frantic when she called, because it was a house on the base that had exploded. This morning we have learned that it was caused by a gas leak and it is under investigation. One woman lost her life due to the explosion and 2 others were hurt. It could have been so much worse, however, lots of sadness for the families this morning. My thoughts and prayers are with all the families~

I noticed that my little blog has hit 200+ followers! I owe a HUGE "THANKS" to all you wonderful and amazing teachers! I have created a little game for your kiddos to practice comparing numbers with greater than, less than, equal toI hope you find it to be useful...



I want to thank the AMAZING  Kathy Law at First Grade a la Carte~this little creation is inspired by her. If you haven't checked out her blog you MUST! She is extremely talented and has the best board games for kids to play.

Please let me know if you grab a copy and leave me a comment...I LOVE reading them!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 200 follower!!! Very cute game-I grabbed a copy-thanks!! I absolutely love Kathy's work!!! I also started following your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog and becoming a follower! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your follower milestone.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching 200 followers! I am your newest follower. Come check out my blog if you get a chance.
    Johnson's Jungle
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 200 followers!! I am your newest follower now! :) I would love for you to check out my blog if you get a chance.
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over and joining me! I'll be right over!

      Delete