CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

AND NOW PRESENTING..."SNOWMAN SOUP"

Snowman Soup has everything you need to start off the new year. There is 79 pages jam-packed with common core standard material.  I have also cross referenced MAP/NWEA{ Primary Instructional Data} provided by NWEA on their website to create these highly engaging/higher level thinking activities. You can get this fun filled unit at my store for $9.50. ALL items are on SALE NOW to celebrate the New Year. Everything is 20% off through the January 2nd. CHeck out a little preview below to see what is included in my newest unit Snowman Soup.


As you can see, I have included math, ELA, writing, and science in this unit. Each activity meets a standard as well as target MAP skills. There is missing addends, Measurement BINGO, True/False equation tree map sort, and adorable Glyph with data collecting sheet and graph, a survey, compound word game, synonym BINGO, antonym book and bridge map, writing maps with writing paper, listening comprehension story with a sequence/retell map included, a poem to build fluency as well as discuss sensory words, rhyming and more, ABC order, syllables, sentence scramble, fact and opinion and more! I know you will LOVE it- who doesn't love snowmen???? Hurry and go to my little shop and get yourself a copy of my Snowman Soup unit

Free Activities:





Measurement BINGO-Grab it at my Store!



WOW-that took me FOREVER to downsize it enough to make it fit! I am pooped! I think I am going to go watch War Horse! See ya soon:-) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!! All of those items are quite impressive! You have been a busy lady. I just started thinkig about school today and my lesson plans. My problem is that I create so many new things- I'm so glad I found your blog because this little item Of yours is cutting my planning in half for this week!!! It is on my wishlist now until I go downstairs in the morning to find my wallet! I can't wait to download it! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya! I am so glad to help you with your planing! I still have another week off-so I am pretty excited about that! I hope your kiddos enjoy my unit-Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Johanna! Thanks so much for the Liebster Award. Sorry I'm so slow. Hectic lately. SOoooo glad to have have your blog. Darling stuff :)
    -Lory
    funforfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the equal/not equal math. Thank you!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete