CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD WOWZER!!!!!

Oh my gosh-what a nice surprise! I bloggy friend {Kristy at Teachin' First} just awarded my blog the Liebster Blog award! This award is for blogs who have less than 200 followers.

So now, to pay it forward, I get to share my top 5 favorite blogs that have under 200 followers...

1. Kristy at Teachin' First: she has the C.U.T.E.S.T.  advent calendar idea! Definitely check her out!

2. Dawn at First Grade Shenanigans: Has a cute little graphing activity with Holiday Mallows and Snowmen. 

3. The ladies over at Fun For First: Cute stuff -too much to mention..check them out!

4. Next is Mrs. Sprague over at Kindergarten Forever: She has some great Tips that she shares to keep your class running smoothly.

Last but not least is Mrs. Hodson at Today in First Grade: Tons of cute ideas and freebies! Stop by her blog and become a follower!

So now I have payed it forward and I hope you find the above blogs to be as helpful as I have! Happy Saturday...talk to ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award and thanks for introducing me to some new blogs!

    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I am appreciative and it truly made my day!

    ReplyDelete