CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful for...Linky Party!

1. What are you thankful for in your classroom?
I am HONESTLY going to say I am thankful for my SMART Board and doc camera. I LOVE both of these tools soooooooo much I can't imagine life without them.


2. What person are you most thankful for?
Wow....this is a tuffy because it is hard to narrow it down to just one. I am most thankful for my hubby. He has been super patient with my crazy obsessive compulsive behavior when it comes to my JOB- I spend just a little, ok a LOT of time {he would say way tooooo much} on my computer. My kiddos are right there with him!


3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
I am thankful for these fabulous women behind these amazing blogs and I HOPE my blog becomes as great as they are...
                             The Inspired Apple

                                                         Photobucket   
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
I think y most guilty pleasure is my Mac-I would be in serious trouble without it. It would truly be like loosing my arm! Horrible! It goes just about everywhere with me ...we truly are BFF's! Sick,  know!

                                                           imgres.jpg
5. What are you most thankful for?
I am MOST thankful for my health, my children's health, my families health, the fact that we have a beautiful warm house, stability in such an unstable time, LOVING my job and my kiddos in my class, every day that I drive my one hour commute and get their safely {especially on snowy days}, my parents for helping me shuttle my five kiddos here, there, and everywhere...I could go on and on and on! But I won't!

I hope you link up and play along with us! Click on the link and link up!







2 comments:

  1. I feel strangely close to my MacBook pro! :) Ha! It's ok that our best friends are computers, right? :)
    Thank you for linking up!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is completely appropriate-it could be worse! {hehe}

    ReplyDelete