CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful for PLACE VALUE FREEBIE!!!!


I created this fun little game to practice place value. There are three options to play using this game. Students work in partners and build numbers created by spinning the spinner. They record their data on the recording sheet. I haven't tried it yet soooo, PLEASE leave me some feedback if you use it in your classroom. and speaking of being thankful...I am thankful for Cara Carroll at The First Grade Parade for inspiring me to make this activity-Thanks Cara!




In other news...my kiddos will be writing about Turkeys this 3 day week. I'm going to try my hardest to get EVERYTHING fit in. We will see!!!! It's not too late to grab a turkey unit over at my TpT store...check out some examples below! 
Happy Turkey Week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment