CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"ed" says 3 different sounds at the end of a word!

Above is a little card I will use when teaching the ending "ed." I have always said "ed" says 3 different sounds at the end of a word - Ed, t, or d.  But I found this awesome little card on someone's blog (I am so sorry I don't remember who..but the site is at the bottom of the card) and I tweaked it a little to meet my needs. I added pictures to the letters and we make movements to match.  Ed's movement is hands on hips like a man (or our janitor), d we use our fingers to make ears like a deer behind our heads, and t is for tiger so of course our arms go straight out like a t.  Hopefully you can find some use for it too ;-) And thanks to the blogger/teacher who created the original version!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment