CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2013

Inch Worm Ruler Freebie!

Hi friends...I have a fun freebie to share with you...check out my inch worm ruler! How cute is he????

CLick {HeRe} if you would like to have a copy of him for your kiddos to play with while learning how to measure. This little guy works perfectly with my third quarter math unit: 


Here are some of the non-standard measurement activities found in 
Common Core Math Pack



Kiddos use all kinds of different objects to measure pictures in my unit to master non-standard measurement. Add the little inch worm ruler to your "tools" and students will learn how to measure using a ruler the correct way. Students record their measurements on their data sheet and then get to eat some of the measurement tools! 
Non-standard measurement+food+inch worm ruler= F.U.N!!!!! AND lots of learning too!

If your interested in my unit go on over to my TpT shop and grab a copy!
Happy Teaching!



No comments:

Post a Comment