CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Eye" Like You!!!! Freebie

I have a quick freebie to share with you...I found this CUTE Valentine card. The one I found was handwritten so I decided to make it on the computer because my handwriting isn't cute enough. Have a look...






SOme of the cards I made I used a HUGE googly eye and they were super cute! You need to cute a whole for the eye to look through. As you can see it says "Eye" Like You! I just hand drew the little alien guy inside...FUN! So here is the blackline master...print back to back. You need to play with your printer so it prints correctly but I think they are adorable! Click on the pic below to grab a copy!


Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea! Reminds me of the rebus stories my kiddos write.

    Stop by and check out my Give Away and my Vocabulary Activities for Skippyjon Jones in my TPT store!

    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete