CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2013

Graphing Freebie From Grab a Graph Mini-Unit

I am so excited about how this unit is turning out. I haven't finished it yet but I am planning on having it ready to go by Sunday.  We are hitting the Data standard hard this quarter and I realized that we are in major need of some fun survey activities. I couldn't wait to share a little preview of this unit so I decided to share one of the graphing activities I put together with you. Have a look...

Kiddos will survey 8 friends and record the data. I included all three types of graphs: the tally graph, a pictograph, and a bat graph. When they are finished they complete the next page and answer questions about their data. 


Click {HERE} to grab a copy of the Graph. Don't forget to look for Grab a Graph mini-unit Sunday! 

1 comment: