CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

O-R-E-O OPINION Writing! Yummers!

As I promised, I have created the Oreo OPinion writing maps and paper! Get your own copy HERE for FREE...just click on the picture below and grab and copy. I would love to hear how it goes in your classroom with your kiddos so if you take a copy please leave me a little feedback after you give it a try. Thanks for stopping by!



You will need two different kids of Oreo cookies for this writing project. I grabbed the Mint and the Berry Burst {just sounds NOT good...but you know kids, they LOVE that stuff!}
One more thing...Don't forget to leave me a little love note if you grab a copy! See ya later!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this Common Core activity. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I need for next week. I love it. Thank you for sharing.
    Petersons-Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. This activity gives me a GREAT reason to buy Oreos! I must do this lesson. Since I teach grades 1 and 2, I can do it twice! Yeah for me! Thanks for sharing!
    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. And for free! I love you. Thanks. Will post after I do it to let you know how it goes.

    Kimberley
    First in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love it! Thanks so much for the freebie!

    Crystal
    Strive to Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for doing this. I am about to start teaching this strategy next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chocolate birthday cake oreo's are better than the vanilla oreo's because they have a different cookie at the top, it is chocolate. mmmmmmmmmmm they are my favorite!
    By Lilly Beltran, First Grade at Lynch Elementary, Ms. Collazo's class in St. Petersburg, Florida

    ReplyDelete