CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Congrats courtesy of Zach Attack and April Calendar Pieces

Congrats to Barbara at happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com, Maria, and Gladys ... you are the chosen ones {according to Zach Attack!}  I will be sending you the related facts game tonight! 


I have also put together Furry Friends April Calendar Pieces. Have a look below:
These little cuties are dedicated to one of my bestest friends: Linda! She is the ultimate furry friends lover!  They are available at my TPT shop of 2 dollars!

We finished our Candy Kisses opinion writing today and I can't wait to show a picture of the bulletin board. They are SUPER cute and the kiddos had a really good time writing {of course eating Hershey Kisses helped}. My next opinion writing project will be on Oreo cookies. Have you seen the newest flavors???? I grabbed the mint and the berry burst.


Look for the next set of writing maps - they will be found HERE for FREE! If you missed my Hershey Kiss writing maps click on the picture below to grab a copy. 




5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the great game (and thank you Zach!!!) I can't wait for the Oreo opinion writing.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the game. I can't wait to get it printed and laminated!! My kids are going to love it. Also, we started your Hershey's Kiss Opinion writing yesterday. The kids are loving it! I can't wait to do the Oreo!!
    Thanks so much for sharing all your wonderful products.
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this idea!!! I am working on it with my kids right now and they are loving it!!!!! :-) Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought all the flavors of Hershey kisses. The kids are super excited to try them and write about them. You inspired me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete