Monday, December 3, 2012

And the WInners Are...

We had a very busy Monday...Nothing out of the ordinary but still busy which is always nice (it sure makes the time fly)! The first thing I did was check our pumpkin to see if any seeds had sprouted and I all I found was a SUPER mushy, yucky, disgusting, rotten pumpkin that was growing mold...NOT pumpkins! HA! I think our building got too cold over the weekend and blew our chance of sprouting! worked great last year. If you haven't seen this before, you can cut the top off a pumpkin, clean out the seeds and pulp, pour a bunch of soil in (almost to the top), and plant your pumpkin seeds right in the soil in the pumpkin! I was doubtful but last year it worked! This year I thought it was going to work even better because I have great natural light coming in...but not so much!

On to more exciting business...the winners of my newest unit Name Me Short or Long...Vowels are:

Jennifer over at First Grade Blue Skies 



Ann Feliz

Congrats ladies...I hope you enjoy my unit! 

If you would still love a copy of my unit to add to your resources you can click {HERE} to go to my store and purchase a unit for $4.00.  Have a look at the preview if you missed it yesterday.

Be back soon with MORE!!!

1 comment: