CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BunnyMallow Sort and Graph Freebie!

I know I am a little late with this fun activity but maybe you can grab some of these fun little marshmallows on clearance or maybe you can use it next year. I found these fun spring bunnymallows at Walmart...
Of course I HAD to buy them and do some kind of FUN with them. So...I finally got around to making a little graphing packet. Give each student a handful of marshmallows and let the sorting, graphing, and writing begin. If your like, take one :-) Click on the first pic to get your copy...



I will be back SOON with a Spring ELA Common Core packet. How do I spend my vaca. - working! How about you...be honest, I know most of you do too! Happy Easter {Break for me and the rest of Carson City School District}!

No comments:

Post a Comment